Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pearson Chronological Age Calculator!

I just wanted to do a quick post about a very handy tool that I use quite often!!  Have you ever needed to calculate a student's chronological age for a standardized test?  I mean year, months & exact date?

One of my school counselor responsibilities is to administer brief intelligence test to screen for possible giftedness in students.  If you are slightly mathematically challenged, like I am, calculating chronological ages can be a nightmare!!

Enter Pearson Chronological Age Calculator!!  This totally easy to use calculator makes this task incredibly easy and immediate!!!!  No more "back adding" as I like to call it! just go to the site, enter student's name & their birthday.  Today's date will automatically be there for you as the test date!!  Just hit "calculate age" and presto there is the student's exact chronological age in years, months & days!! Fantastic!!






See just like that you know my pretend chronological age!!







No comments:

Post a Comment