Monday, September 17, 2012

Creative Therapy Store

I was just checking my calendar which happens to be from Creative Therapy Store, and I noticed that on today's date it said web special 20% off ADHD and School Skills sections of the online catalog!! I was just looking for some ADHD Resources!!!  Two Seconds later I'm going through my mail and there is the Fall 2012 Catalog from... Creative Therapy Store!  I know!  A sign right? So I thought why not share this fantastic resource with my readers!!!

I have been using Creative Therapy Store for at least 2 years now!! I even wrote a product review and received a free One of a Kind Self Esteem Game!!!  This company has very useful and practical  counseling resources!!!

They deal with feelings, anger control, self-concept, parenting and family therapy, play therapy resources, social skills, Autism Spectrum Disorders, sensory functioning, ADHD and School Skills, behavior and stress and coping!!  The Creative Therapy Store offers a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee, if you're not satisfied.  They feature new products all of the time and have wonderful customer service!!



Some of my favorite products that I have gotten from Creative Therapy Store include Seeing Red, An Anger Management and Peacekeeping Curriculum for Kids; Totika blocks including the self esteem cards & life skills cards; several of the Play-2-Learn Go Fish Card Games including Catch Good Character, Reel in Responsibility, Catch and Release Your Anger &Fishing for Feelings.

I have also purchased Great Group Games for Kids; 2 of the Tangle products; The Any Game Cards; Let's Talk Social Skills; You Are ASocial Detective; G.I.R.L.S. in Real Life Situations;  Mind your Manners; Hidden Rules an the Attention Games book!

As you can see I might REALLY love this fantastic resource!!!  What great counseling resources do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment