Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome to the School Counselor Companion blog!!

After reading many wonderful education blogs, particularly those geared towards school counseling, I have bit the bullet and have finally decided to try it for myself!  So welcome to School Counselor Companion!!! I look forward to sharing what I do as an elementary school counselor in 2 (yes 2!) elementary schools in PA!  I hope to focus on our day-to-day activities as well as share resources and ideas that are relevant to the field of school counseling!

As we gear up for back to school and all of its business, take time everyday to remember why we are/want to be school counselors:  helping children be successful in school!!!

I hope you will join me on my journey of sharing and learning!  I look forward to connecting with you!


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi AnnMarie! I love this blog and am looking forward to all the good stuff you are and will be posting! We are always looking for new resources for materials and ideas and this is a great way to share ideas!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca!!! It was great to hear form you!!! I am glad to hear you like the blog!!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, AnnMarie! I just found you here (and said to myself - Hey, it's AnnMarie Birster!) and am really looking forward to reading about (and incorporating) your ideas and resources. School counselors are such a generous bunch!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you so much Rebecca!!! I love your blog too!! I look forward to reading it!!

    AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete